- Kissing reduces anxiety and stops the ‘noise’ in your mind. It increases the levels of oxytocin, an extremely calming hormone that produces a feeling of peace.
- The endorphins produced by kissing are 200 times more powerful than morphine
- Kissing is good for the heart, as it creates an adrenaline which causes your heart to pump more blood around your body. Frequent kissing has scientifically been proven to stabilize cardiovascular activity, decrease blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Kissing is great for self-esteem. It helps to make you feel appreciated and helps your state of mind.
- More Research here (okay it’s on kissing other people, but you know what, kisses for me, from me, are better than no kisses at all in my books)http://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/features/kissing-benefits